8/27/10

Run my ass off...

.... no thanks. I'd prefer to run my  thighs off!  I'm okay with my booty. But, holy thunder thighs. My tree trunk-like legs have got to go. I'd been contemplating a new weight routine- but after seeing some recent spandex clad pics and well, seeing myself everyday- thighs it is! So bulky!

However, they now match my massive arms from this picture:



Yeah.. weren't expecting that were you? The beefyness that is Bri, post lake swim. Go ahead, click on it and see it big. I dare you. I'm like the Incredible Hulk busting out of my wetsuit.  (Thank God you can see from the other pics that this is really just bad angles and lighting.... seriously. It is) And what am I thinking in this pic? Oh, I'm thinkgin about the stairs just ahead of me that we had  to run up on the way to  Transistion. Two sets of them. Okay, only three to seven stairs each, but still! CLUMSY!

1 comment:

  1. Whoah Bri. You're buff (in a goodly feminine way :). Finally got my bike tuned, rode 10 then ran 4.5 this morning. Holy legs batman. I hate that transition...you feel like you're going SO slow. Checked my avg run pace at the end and it was 8:06...it seriously felt like 12! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete