8/16/10

....not to spectate... time for sleepy

So, I didn't get up an go to Ironman 70.3 yesterday. I was actually up and moving, but Saturday was another loooong night- well into Sunday morning. In fact the only things I accomplished yesterday were  1) sunbathing in the yard with Jacque 2) driving the Lake Stevens Oly bike course 3) eating cheesecake and 4) hanging out with M and having great talks.

You notice that a workout is nowhere in there. And because of that, I will be doing double duty tonight- a run and then swim. Sigh. These weekends just get away from me. (Although I did have a great ride Saturday through the Snohomish valley- one of my favorite loops)

Lake Meridian is next weekend. I'm nervous. It's a bit longer than the typical sprint, on a course I've never seen, a lake I've never swam in and it's supposed to be in the low 60's and a bit rainy. Get ready for some slick roads!!  Fingers crossed for staying upright on Casper. Good Cervelo, goooood boy!.

1 comment: