8/13/10

to spectate, or not to spectate....

.... that is the question. I've never watched a 70.3. The only two I've been to, I've also raced in.  This weekend in sunny Lake Stevens, WA- I will not be participating. (Thank God since it's supposed to be mid 90's on Sunday). I'm debating if I want to go watch. Linsey Corbin is  the only Pro I recognized in the participants list. Would be pretty amazing to watch. I love this course, and it's close enough to bike to from my house, if I want to get up crazy early to make it for the start. Okay, it's less than an hour ride.  I  think.

However, we are having a big ole party at the house the night before to celebrate two of the roomie's bdays.  It could wind up being a very late night.  Decisions, decisions. Be a responsible adult and get up and go watch something I have a passion for? Or, have a couple more beers around the fire pit with great friends..... what's a girl to do? 

I feel like I need to put myself in the environment of racing since I've only done one this year and I've got a full calendar in the next few weeks. Sprint on the 22nd, sprint on the 6th and "Bri's First Olympic" on the 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment