8/19/10

you want what??

It's pretty dead around the office this week. Five of the people I share this beige walled prison with are traveling- so that leaves two of us.  The other woman here and I have worked together for years so we have some pretty good laughs. This week, we've shut the main door and just buckled down. Done some ranting and raving, and spent a few minutes yesterday watching the Sarah Silverman video to Jimmy Kimmel on  youtube. Good stuff.

So, two days ago she tells me she got a totally weird message on her cell phone from someone looking to order some Australian lamb shanks. Ok, bizarre since it's a personal voicemail and the caller didn't notice that. But also because they want to order Australian lamb shanks.

Today she comes to me, and asks me to listen to a voicemail.  "Yes, uh, hi, I was, uh, calling to see about, uh ordering some  camel meat, uh..."  Wait, what? She asks me if I heard that right, so we play it again. Yes, the gentleman on the phone would like to order some camel meat.

Being the Googler that I am, I quickly typed in her phone number to learn that, yes, it is listed by a company as their fax on one site, mobile on another. What type of company??? Well according to tootoo.com (never heard of it):





Since when are wheat and cement something that can be listed as "wheat/cement"???

No comments:

Post a Comment