8/23/10

No, YOU'RE the Biggest Loser!

I'm incredibly excited about how I did at yesterday's race- to say the least. I hadn't previewed the course and really didn't know what I was getting myself into. To say I was being cautious and conservative would be an understatement.

First of all- I got to meet Daris from The Biggest Loser on Saturday! Sweet! He's super sweet- and yes Kristi- just as good looking in person!



In short, I took 2nd in my age group (out of 9, lol) and then 8th woman overall (out of only like 72). Soooo, it's not like I went full superstar, but I'm proud of it.  I definitely have some good things to share- like the  guy who got arrested!!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Hey, give yourself some credit...you did awesome! That's why I LOVE smaller races :). And NEVER say 2nd out of 9. Just say 2nd! ;) By the way, do you ever look for cycling/outdoor/etc. gear at bonktown, steep and cheap, chainlove, etc.? If not, you should check it out...they have some awesome deals (and it's mildly addicting to watch and see what the next deal will be!).

    ReplyDelete