8/10/10

I was supposed to do a sprint triathlon Sunday. Supposed to! I got a call Saturday afternoon as I was loading up my car to head down to my Mom's for the night that it was cancelled due to lack of participants. Booo!! I'm totally itching to race. Like now. So, I registered for another sprint on the 22nd. This time a course I've never done. However, three past Biggest Loser contestants will be there doing the super-sprint. And for freak's sake- I am excited!!  I didn't watch the Matt and Suzy season way back way, but I adored Daris this past season.  He was amazing and ran something like a 4 hour marathon at the end. Impressive to say the least. Yeah, I've got a bit of a weird 'celebrity' crush on him.  I'll be sprinting to the finish line so I can try to meet him!

3 comments:

  1. "for freak's sake" hehehe

    Cancelled races stink!! I'm glad you found another one because you are so ready to skool the sprint distance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Bri... Daris is totally mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kristi! Then you'd better get your butt to Lake Meridian next Sunday morning! :)

    ReplyDelete