7/1/10

Oh Canada!

I really need to give a run-down of Ironman #2, but I'm still basking in the glow around the office. (Found my pics on the website and I'm smiling in all of them- I'm officially insane!).

Heading to Vancouver, BC this weekend to run a relay! I've never done that before. It's a really short relay, only 16k and four people. However, we couldn't find a fourth so one guy is running the third and fourth legs. I'm running first. The flattest, shortest part!  :)  No way was I going to let the guys trick me into running up the side of a mountain only a week after Ironman!

I'm also thinking about a supersprint tri on July 11.  I love this race. I usually do the sprint, but I'd like to take it easy still (and actually have a shot at winning the entire thing. hehe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment