7/19/10

i'll admit it....

.... I like The Bachelorette.  Sad, but true. And I'm also in love with Chris and Ali needs to get rid of him so I can trek to MA and find him for myself.  Ok kidding, they are super cute together. But I also love her with Roberto. Frank on the other hand, I've wanted her to get rid of him for weeks. And tonight cemented that. My roomie is playing soccer right now but I sent her an update text. She'd better be home soon!!!!

Hiking. Oh, we went hiking yesterday. I haven't been hiking in a long time. But I'd done the first half of the route we chose.  Yeah, the first half- nothing like the rest.  It wound up being about 8 miles round trip, including the side trip to the waterfalls- totally worth it. The main trail is 3.7 miles and about 2500 feet elevation change. I should have known when the guide book called it "Difficult" I would be hurting.  Luckily I didn't actually read the trail description or I might not have gone!! Anyway, it was beautiful. Gorgeous and strenuous and I am SORE today. My calves and quads are killing me. But, as I said, totally worth it.  Although I've never been so aware of my calves before when swimming like I was tonight.

Oh, Bachelorette is back on... must go glare at Frank now. And stupid ugly Nicole.

1 comment:

  1. Um, yeah. I'm glad you are fessing up to your affinity for The Bachelorette/The Bachelor because I love that show. And am intrigued by The Bachelor Pad, kind of like you can't look away from a gory nasty car wreck.

    Oh, and I have to agree I am pulling for Chris. My heart melted when he told her he loved her. Sigh...

    And Frank! I've found him almost to be as creepy as Casey was. He was just a little to pathetic for me. But to leave Ali jilted for an x-gf? No way. Lame-o.

    most importantly, not that I have my Bachelorette ranting out of the way, thanks for the words of advice on IM. I will pass on the info!

    When's IM #3 going to be???

    ReplyDelete