7/17/10

i got some new shoes!!!

Hooray! I did it. After riding a mountain bike from Kenmore to downtown Seattle for "The Bite" today, Joram and I stopped by REI and I picked up some VFF's! Yes, you heard me right, I got the glove toe running shoes! KSOs.  And I think I will love them!

However, I did not 'love' riding to Seattle on my roommates unfamiliar bike. She's about five inches shorter than me so the frame is a little small, and I haven't ridden a bike and not been clipped into the pedals in over four years so that was an adventure. Got the hang of it and did pretty well though- 34 miles round trip. And lots of eating in between. Fish taco, fried mac 'n cheese, roasted corn, Thai iced tea, split a funnel cake... yay for food!

Getting up early tomorrow to go on a hike with Joram and a couple of his friends.  I've done part of this hike before and it is beautiful! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I had the fish taco too! And I was on that same trail! haha awesome

    ReplyDelete