10/5/09

to the trails....

I think I've mentioned before my new love of trail running. I think I need to mention it again, just to really drill it in how much I LOVE IT!!!! Jacque and I bought new trail shoes this weekend (mine happen to be Mariner's turquoise and when I wore them to the game that night I got lots of compliments!) Anyway, we're actually going to use them for their designed purpose tonight and do some running out at the Paradise Lake trails. Hmm. Should probably try to hydrate some before then. Coffee and cherry coke have been my beverages today. Just because tri season is over doesn't mean I can totally slack! But alas, Coca Cola is my bestest friend right now. Mmmm, sugar!

And after the trail running, home to find my bikini for my vacation! Oooh, somewhere warm. That was a hint!

No comments:

Post a Comment