4/18/09

whee!!

I always think of great things to do or write about when I'm out running-- and things are going well. And then after several more miles, pain sets in and my thoughts go out the window. Okay, so it's not always pain, more often it's my wandering mind. And it's killing me! I went for a 13.4 mile run this afternoon (since it appears spring has come to Seattle for the next couple days) and I remember thinking about something around mile 4 or 5 and thinking to myself "ooh, I should blog about that!! that's a great idea!" And now, I can't remember for the life of me what it was!

Anyway, GREAT run! An out and back on the Sammamish River Trail that was a little windy on the way back- but it always is. I have realized lately that I need about two miles to get a good warm up.

On another note, I got my bike tuned up this week. And added a couple more water bottle cages behind the seat. Yay!! It's supposed to be even nicer tomorrow so I'm definitely headed out for a long ride tomorrow. Definitely excited about getting myself lost around town.

Minor, Jacque and Chris are still training for the half marathon in June. Minor is probably ready to kill me. He headed to Georgia for the week and he's got a nine mile run scheduled for tomorrow- in the heat and humidity of Atlanta. hahaha. I'm just waiting for a pissed off text message. And poor Jacque has come down with a nasty cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment