3/21/11

week one done!

Finished off my first week of IM training yesterday. Out of 10 workouts, I made 9. And I only missed the one because I was at work way too late, went running and then stopped by my desk and wound up talking to another coworker and helping her with some things.

So... here's how week one went

Monday
approx 30 min in the pool. mixed set of warm up, swim and cooldown

Tuesday
3.6 mile run
50 min on the stationery bike-mixed set/drills

Wednesday
45 min swim- mixed set
40 min  stationery bike, variable gears & drills

Thursday
5.15 mile run outdoors. yay!!
(swim skipped)

Friday
optional swim (skipped) and instead ran 3.5 on the treadmill with the last mile at 12% incline and decreasing to cool down

Saturday
1:20 mixed set, VG, ILT, etc

Sunday
5.25 mile run, followed immediately by....
30 minutes on the stationery- easy spin

And that's week ONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment