3/24/11

Try-athlete

This week I'm not a triathlete.... I'm a try-athlete. I try to remember socks, I try to find motivation to workout, I try not to get caught up in life, I try ..... And I fail. For some reason this has been one of the most trying weeks of recent and I can't seem to put the pieces of the puzzle together. Yesterday was gorgeous weather and I forgot a sports bra. Instead of coming home and running from the house, I came home and ate- and watched the rest of season 2 of "Dirty Sexy Money" on Netflix (my new best friend, I waste countless hours streaming online instead of waiting for the discs by mail).

I leave Sunday for Andover for three days. Just enough time to not catch up to the time change and come home and struggle again. And, I move in like 8 days. Yikes!!! Busy ten days ahead. Hopefully I can find myself returned to triathlete status by then. Or at least human being.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

1 comment:

  1. You have to know by your 3rd IM that there are good weeks and bad weeks. And sometimes life happens!

    Don't be so hard on yourself!! :)

    ReplyDelete