3/3/09

Is my Garmin lazy?

I've gotten sick again. I was feeling kinda crappy towards the end of last week, and then spent Saturday afternoon, evening and all of Sunday on the couch watching lame tv. Yesterday I went into work late because I just needed more sleep. Nighttime cold meds are the devil! They do not help you sleep, they just make you toss and turn and have horrible dreams!

So, tonight after work, I really needed a good workout. I decided to run outside. Jacque and Minor (two friends from work, who have become outside of work friends too) asked if they could come with me. I warned them that I'd be slow and probably coughing up phlegm, but I'd love to have them along! We wound up running 3.2 miles around the business park across the street. It was great to have people to run with! I've never really had that option. Jacque, Minor and I talked and joked the entire time and decided we need to do that at least once a week to change it up and stay motivated.

However, when I came home tonight, I tried to upload the data from my Garmin to my PC and I keep getting an error that it cannot communicate with my PC and to check the connections. Well, I double checked the cord, and it works fine. The Garmin itself is still logging data- it's just that connection between device and PC. Ugh!!! I don't want to lose my data! Luckily, I only have one run not uploaded, but still!

I was looking forward to another run tomorrow (supposed to have snow by the weekend?!??!) maybe I'll have to swim- everyone knows I could definitely work on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment