3/22/09

Isn't it supposed to be spring??

It's the end of March and I'm still waiting on some springlike weather. Last Sunday's St Paddy's Dash did a number on me. It was so cold and snowy and gross. All three of us had the same finish time- woohoo!!! Although, it was rather slow :(

Anyway, I spent the entire rest of the day on the couch alternating between freezing and overheating.

Had a couple good runs outside this week with the "running crew". Jacque, Minor and Chris from work, and I, have been doing 3 or 4 milers after work. They are all doing so well, I'm really excited for them to all run their first Half Marathon in June. I'm not so excited for me to run my fourth marathon.

I'm exhausted. Mentally and physically. I think I'm going to talk to my boss about changing my work schedule so I can come in later and get part of my workout done in the morning. Eating dinner at 8:30 isn't cutting it anymore.

Oh, and I got a new pair of running shoes. Under Armour released their first running shoe in January and I'm trying them out. A couple miles on the treadmill on Friday and 6.5 today outside. I'll have a better report on them in a couple days. So far, not too shabby though.

No comments:

Post a Comment