2/6/09

Released!

I got released from physical therapy this morning. Last March I was in a car accident and went through several weeks of physical therapy and then was released, with the agreement that I'd finish my season and see how things were going. Well, come November, my head is still having difficulty turning right and there's a weird click. Even after taking some time off. This was not normal so I headed back to my doc who sent me for more physical therapy. Dr. Phil (lol) kicked my butt. He had me using stretch bands and weights at 7 am! But, I've built up enough strength and flexibility to be released. The click is still there, but my range of motion is great. Phil said I'll need to keep up with the strength probably forever... I'm okay with that- at least for now. So, hopefully I'll be able to settle from the accident soon. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment