6/22/10

Days away!

I'm only a few days from my second Ironman now. And I feel sick. Like I'm getting a really bad cold. Seriously?!? I was sick two years ago- to the day!

On the bright side, I've finished 10 of the 11 shirts for my 'cheerleaders' for sunday. I think they look really cute! I'm hoping they fit everyone well. I had some troubles placing the design on the front since all my women are much more well endowed than I am. Stretching is not something I have to concerm myself with. Oh well, it's just one day!

Tomorrow I have the day off work. I will be laundering, packing, re-packing, shopping, working out and freaking out all day. I meet my sis and niece early Thursday and it's off to CDA! More posts from there, and pixs too!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Super good luck this weekend!!

    I hope you shake the cold symptoms. :( I'm am rooting for you and send you all sorts of positive vibes from here in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete