9/12/09

So, this is kind of cool...

Awhile back I was selected, along with 11 other women, from a couple thousand entries, to be in an ad in Women's Health magazine. They flew us to NYC for a couple days of shooting and all around cool stuff. Well, the first ad came out in the October issue yesterday, and while I think I look terrible... I'm in a magazine and you aren't. So there :) Just kidding, but if you're by a newsstand pick up the October issue of Women's Health (Christina Applegate is on the cover) You can find out how Michelle Obama got those arms, how to shrink your belly AND find the best jeans for your body. Oh and when you're done looking at those jeans, turn the page (to page 60) and check me out. Nerdy quote and all. I swear that's not exactly what I said, but oh well. And does anyone else think Christina Applegate is just too cute?


2 comments:

  1. Wooohooo Bri! That's awesome. I'll have to go find it. You're a celebrity! (Again)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! Did you see they made "10 Things" into a TV show?? Crazy! Never realized it was that popular.

    ReplyDelete