9/22/09

Half marathon- here I come!

I'm getting into this half marathon training pretty well. However, I've been a concert-going, party-animal fool. Tomorrow will be my fourth concert in less than two weeks! Suagr Ray, Pink, Poalo Nutini and finally Colbie Caillat (sp?). Super excited for tomorrow! Throw in some football watching, Fremont Oktoberfest, and pool at The Garage- I am tired!

Sunday I was just a mess. We all got up pretty early and hung out before dragging ourselves for breakfast at the Maltby Cafe. Possibly my best breakfast experience ever. Headed home and back to bed. For hours. I was so out of it and feeling like crap until one of my roommates grabbed a coke for me. Fifteen minutes later I was a champ. Starting to worry about how crappy I feel if I don't have sugars.

Decided I felt great enough to try out the trails about a mile from the house. AMAZING. Even though I turned off my Garmin for about half of it. The hour went by so fast. I've found a new love with trail running! At least these shorter easier runs. My legs are still a little sore- but the good kind. Like I've been weight lifting. I'm so excited to get muddy this fall!! In fact, I think I'll run there tonight!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment