2/14/11

Happy S.A.D.

To all my single friends, Happy S.A.D.  Think of it this way, we get the evening free to spend working out instead of eating ridiculous amounts of calories of overpriced romantic dinners.  No worrying about if the gift is perfect, if the flowers will arrive on time and actually be alive...etc.  Just time for me and my boyfriends Gym and Gym.  Tonight will three-course extravaganza.  An appetizer of running, followed by the main course of weights, topped off with a nice slow easy swim to cool it all down.  After which, I will most likely  go home, throw in some laundry and settle in for some Netflix online.  I love dating me.

Oh, and I'm moving. Not until April. But I'm going back to living alone. I found a cute little place on Saturday that has a grocery store, Starbucks, dry cleaner, pub, Papa John's all within walking distance.  And if I want to walk just a wee bit further a liquor and wine store.  I've heard those are good places ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment