6/4/09

melty

Short and sweet. I live in the Seattle area. We are famous for rain and gray. Or that's what everyone thinks at least. We usually get one week in July that's insanely hot (for us) somewhere in the 90's, and then for the most part the rest of our summer is beautiful. 70's and 80's with some rainy days here and there to keep everything green. Well, these past couple weeks have been unusually toasty. I just heard on the news that the the city over from where I live hit 98 today. Ugh! Not very windy- so more humidity than I'd like.

On the plus side- the winds have kicked up pretty good tonight so I'm taking full advantage of getting some gusts through my bedroom before I shut down for the night. At least it's only supposed to be 76 tomorrow, and then 69 on Saturday when I do a practice run at next weekend's sprint course.

Okay, time to lose some clothing and try to get comfortable instead of sweltering!

No comments:

Post a Comment