1/6/17

2,000 miles and counting

Sooo... I'm moving to Austin.

Yup.

2.5 years ago my best friend and I visited because thought it sounded cool and everyone I knew had great things to say about it.

And then I met a guy that lives there.

So, I'm moving to Austin.  For love.

In 3 weeks.

I'm currently in the freak out stage and getting rid of most of my worldly belongings. Which is actually good. I've wanted to have less 'stuff' for a long time but didn't know where to start or how to do it.  But now, everything I own has to fit in a 7'11"x4'8"x7' box.   257 cubic feet.

So, it's a challenge.  Most of my furniture isn't coming with.  I've downsized my closet and kitchen quite a bit.

But, I'm excited to be able to workout again year round outdoors. Well... we'll see how that goes in the summer... perhaps just a LOT of swimming....

But, on the other side. I don't have a job. Mine is only keeping me remote until March 31.  Needless to say, I'm worrying. A bit. Ok, a lot.

And the 50 miler is on hold. Sad face.


No comments:

Post a Comment