6/18/11

A.MAY.ZING

Ok, so that's not how you spell "amazing" but I needed to emphasize my point. I just spent about 30 hours in a minivan with five incredible runners- and some of the coolest (and funniest) ladies I might have ever met. It takes a great group to be able to do something like Ragnar and deal with all the uncertainties, unexpected occurances, pain, fatigue, and navigational irregularities and come out the other side laughing your behind off! This was truly a motivational and supportive and completely insane and goofy Van2.

These gals are incredible runners and fabulous moms. Although all their stories and comparisons may not have only talked me out of ever being pregnant, but also ever wanting to be around a young one again. Just kidding. Maybe. Although I was out if the loop and couldn't connect with that on any level, it was heart warming to see them connect on their own experiences.

Yet, as I age, I continue to further be an outsider of my 'peers' as I have not conformed to societal expectations and remain ever single and free. I really must spend more time at the gym.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment